It is the best pollen substitute in the world, specially designed for feeding bee families. World-renowned researchers like Randy Oliver have studied the effects of using this product and have concluded that by feeding with Ultra Bee to the bee families, beekeepers get the following:
- Stimulation of the hypopharyngeal glands of bees
- Increasing the egg laying capacity
- Development of larval brood at a higher level
- Improving the health status of adult bees
- Helps to form powerful bees and prolongs their life
- Explosive development of bee swarms
- Formation of the fat body in the bees that will pass through the winter
- Residual value is minimal and does not overload the bee’s intestines.
- Highest easily digestible protein content for bees (54-60% easily digestible raw protein)
- The amino acid profile of proteins is specially designed for Apis mellifera (see table)
- Contains no animal-origin material or ingredients, hive by-products or natural pollen so the chance of infection through food is eliminated
- Contains vitamins and minerals essential for bees
- Can be fed in a dry form or mixed in protein patties
- During the Spring can be fed in dry or pattiy form with maximum protein content. The bees consume between 400-600 g / family, when the outside temperature allows flights for harvesting.
- In the Summer, it can be administered in patty form with a lower protein content, when we develop new families of bees (artificial swarms), or in dry periods.
- In the Autumn, it is given as a protein patty with a high protein content
- In the Winter, it is fed after the cleaning flight (towards the end of winter), when we have the certainty that other flights will follow in the next 10 days.
Amino Acid Profile